Sharadindu is located in Pandavapura, a town about 20 kilometers from Mysuru. A town of rivers, lakes, canals, and gentle hills, Pandavapura is one of the most scenic regions of Karnataka. This is, without doubt, a factor that has placed Sharadindu among the most popular retirement communes of India. Its first two phases (Phase I & II) have already been fully built and sold, and its third phase (Phase III) is now under construction. The high demand for Phase III houses has firmly established Sharadindu’s reputation as one of the finest retirement communes of India.
What Has Made Sharadindu Click
As Gayathri Sreenath who, with her husband, conceptualized and created Sharadindu, explains, “There are many factors that have made Sharadindu popular, but the most important ones are its location, design, and execution.”
Pandavapura, the location of Sharadindu, offers many advantages:
- Its proximity to Mysuru ensures ready access to world-class medical and recreational facilities.
- It is situated right next to Thondannur, (location of Thonnur Lake), the region sanctified by the great philosopher-saint Sri Ramanujacharya, who had lived there for long decades.
- It has an excellent approach. It is less than two kilometers from the longest national highway of India (Bidar-Chamarajanagar highway) and is about ten kilometers from Bangalore-Mysore road.
- It is surrounded by many places of interest – Srirangapatna (10 km), Ranganathittu (13 km), Melkote (20 km), Thonnur lake (4 km), Shravanabelagola (55 km), Somanathapura (43 km), Beluru and Halebidu (131 km), to name a few.
From the design point of view, Sharadindu offers features that few other developments offer. The most important of them is its extensive, thoughtfully landscaped, open spaces and parks. In fact, the promoters are building less than 50 % of the allowable F.S.I (the total area of construction), to ensure its open spaces remain open forever.
Sharadindu also offers a host of senior friendly facilities. 24X7 power, water and security; on-site clinic, with a nurse; doctor-on-call, a vegetarian kitchen, a huge club-house, and many other features have all contributed to Sharadindu’s immense popularity.
What Has Phase III to Offer
Phase III, which is now under construction, offers uniquely designed, spacious, 100% Vaastu-compliant 1-BHK and 2-BHK apartments.
The following are some of the unique features of these apartments:
- They are stand-alone (no common walls), with each floor having only 4 units.
- 1-BHK apartments also come with two bathrooms.
- The 2-BHK apartment block has a hanging garden in the northeast.
- 100% Vaastu compliant.
Visit the Promoters (all days except Tuesdays) to know more about Sharadindu and select your unit.
For bookings done on or before 30.9.2019 the Promoters are offering the following exclusive benefits:
- Free furniture, worth Rs. 4.00 lakh, for 2-BHK apartments (total cost of which is Rs. 50.00 lakh, inclusive of GST, depending on the type of apartment).
- Free furniture worth Rs. 2.00 lakh for 1-BHK apartments (total cost of which is Rs. 32.00 lakh, inclusive of GST).
- Speedy approval of bank loans.
For more information please contact:
MB: +91 99000 31257 / 99000 31258.
Ph: 080 – 4212 7041 / 4853 2606.