- This event will be held in association with ASSOCHAM Karnataka Council & NASSCOM Centre of Excellence IoT , and powered by NVIDIA
- India's thought leaders and practitioners from the Artificial Intelligence (AI) space would address the Conclave on March 16, 2018 at IISc, Bengaluru
New Delhi, February 26, 2018: How many times have you consulted geo-tagging (location finding feature available on smartphones) to find your way quickly through the tangled streets? How many times have you visited your favourite shopping websites, and are instantly taken to highlights customised specifically for you? Probably numerous times.
These are some of the very basic offerings of Artificial Intelligence (AI) which are increasing manifold with every passing day. More advanced options include announcements like driverless cars and robots at work floors.
Times AI Hub - an exclusive networking website for professionals working in the AI segment - is bringing an insightful conclave for an industry-specific interaction. Notably, Times AI Hub is powered by TimesJobs, India's leading e-recruitment portal.
Times AI Hub will host AI focused event titled 'Artificial Intelligence 2018 & Beyond', in association with ASSOCHAM Karnataka Council & NASSCOM Centre of Excellence IoT. This event will be powered by NVIDIA, and will be held on March 16, 2018 at IISc, Bengaluru.
With an inspiring line-up of speakers including Soumendra Mohanty, EVP & Global head, Data Analytic & AI from LTI, Avi Patchava, VP, Data sciences, ML & AI, Sandeep Chanda, AVP, Technology Neudesic, Mayank Vatsa, Professor IIIT Delhi, Head of Infosys centre for AI, Dhaval Doshi, Founder, Smarthome NX, Sundara Ramalingam Nagalingam, Head Deep Learning Practice, NVIDIA graphics, Amit Singh, Director IoT, Cognizant Technology Solutions and many more, this conclave is a must-attend for India's AI professionals.
This conclave will be graced by noted technical experts, senior VCs and C-level executives from leading companies and startups in the AI space. The impressive lineup of attendees and outstanding speakers is aimed at prompting theme focused discussions and interactions.
In January 2018, Times AI Hub conducted its maiden event titled 'Artificial Intelligence Conclave 2018' in association with IIT Delhi. Held in New Delhi, the event was attended by more than 100 AI professionals, students, and researchers from IBM, Samsung, GAIL, NIC, Infosys, Deloitte, Wipro and AI startup founders. The discussions ranged from AI's impact on jobs, new spheres where AI is making gradual inroads and precise pointers on which industries are using AI, and which others are new adopters.
The conclave for March is aptly themed 'Artificial Intelligence 2018 & Beyond' and will focus on the implications of AI in businesses and work spheres. AI thought leaders and practitioners will also provide insights into real life case studies and potential solutions to address problems.
Who Should Attend:
● Progressive business leaders who are considering implementing AI solutions to optimise business processes.
● Technical leaders from all industries who are tasked with integrating AI solutions into existing technology infrastructure.
● Professionals working with and supporting AI and Machine Learning development teams.
● Startups working in the AI sphere.
● 250+ attendees
● 4 Keynote Sessions
● Panel Discussion & Open Q&A sessions
● Demo Zone for Startups to showcase Products
● Great Networking opportunity
To participate please visit www.timesaihub.com