Most of us are aware of the fact that the usage of internet is rapidly increasing with each passing day. Approx 3.2 billion people are using the internet (source). Thus, it leaves a great exposure, marketplace and customer opportunity for businesses (small, medium or large).
As a matter of fact, most businesses are now totally dependent upon digital marketing activities for gaining the highest ROI and their sales funnel growth. With that being said, in next 5 years - online marketing will have the highest customer acquisition success compared to the traditional trend of marketing.
Fortune companies are investing millions of dollar on their marketing campaign for getting an optimal sales funnel growth. According to a survey poll - many multi-million dollar companies also stated that 60% of their company's budget gets drained away in online marketing alone.
Well this is not the end, further survey also concluded that most digital marketing campaigns are not as effective when it comes to the correlation study b/w Return on Investment (ROI) and capital investment.
When interviewed with most of the digital marketing experts, the following points have been concluded:
- Many experts are still dependent on search engine optimization practice following the usual trend.
- While many people are still actively using paid campaigns such as Google AdWord for getting good hold on the ROI.
- Cold and Warm callers always takes the bucket ahead and are definitely competing hard to grab leads.
- Inbound marketing also helps in certain cases as found from some case studies.
- And 1000's more miscellaneous ways towards a successful digital marketing campaign!
Now the question is - "Is that all for Digital Marketing"?
Well, technically speaking it is not. Today the story is about a guy named Tuhin Banik from Middle East India, who is a young entrepreneur by passion, data scientist by profession and an active digital marketing expert as a professional consultant. His is on a mission, where he and his team are actively enhancing digital marketing campaigns with artificial intelligence and data science. Interesting, isn't it?
Based on the thoughts of Mr. Banik - "AI has a huge potential and so as data science and if they are combined with advanced digital marketing strategies then it can not only result in quick turnover but also will lead to 5X the ROI model. This is a huge profit capital margin for any business."
Now the question is how artificial intelligence can be blended with digital marketing? Well, the summarized thoughts based on Mr. Banik are listed as below:
- Data science actively includes the fields of study such as text mining & data mining which can later be used for Business Intelligence for market and competitive research.
- Based on the above point if business intelligence is used in market and competitive research then one can get a clue on the sales model, concept model, loop-holes, SWOT, etc. in a more tuned way. This will definitely help businesses to prosper especially when a particular niche is in a competitive atmosphere.
- Machine learning and text mining also include analytical studies such as user behaviour identification, intent value, and a few more. This is very important for any online business as it will help in proper customer and audience research and will thereby help in good market outreach.
- Finance industry can gain a lot from predictive analysis based on artificial intelligence. With predictive algorithms such as AdaBoost and Markov chain, one can predict the stock value and thus efficiently help any day-trader or share broker to make effective decisions.
- For health care industry, deep learning modules such as symptom prediction and automated consulting can
be of great importance.
- Specific use of AI in the field of automation can improve the work efficiency by reducing the load.
- Using Artificial Intelligence in SEO can also turn the entire chapter. Things like Semantic Search Engineering, Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval can truly take the Search Engine Optimization to a whole new level.
Based on a review, it was found that Tuhin Banik actively works on most of his clients' projects by combining AL with his marketing strategies. To be more specific, Mr. Banik's clientele inventory is worth 453 Million dollar in market value and his clients enjoy sales funnel growth by 6.53 times from market's average.
There are several case studies where Mr. Banik actively helped a small start-up in grabbing up to a million-dollar sales funnel.
The story doesn't ends here, Mr. Banik now runs an Indian company named as ThatWare which has a dedicated team of advanced digital marketing experts and data scientists.
When asked, Mr. Banik stated - "We want to change the landscape of digital marketing industry with artificial intelligence."
Mr. Banik is actively helping over 300+ clients with his strategies in providing effective solutions for every challenge.
Some of the futuristic visions of Mr. Banik are listed as below:
- He is on a mission to automate the entire sales process with his marketing skills.
- He is on a mission to shape the landscape of common needs with Artificial Intelligence skills.
- He is constantly filling the digital marketing needs of his clients with his advanced strategies and solutions.
- He is also an active speaker for many foreign tie-ups and coming up with some of his untold secret projects.
- He is up for a venture investment worth 20 million dollar for his dream project on "AI-CITY". In this project, he is on a mission to build a prototype of a smart city which will have many AI feature on it.
Not only is he excelling with his company and services, but he also invested in a company called Adept Master as he thinks unemployment is the biggest challenge India is facing currently. Ironically, it's not due to lack of job opportunities but due to lack of necessary skill set. According to a recent study by an assessment firm, 94% of Indian graduates are unfit for hiring, which not only affects economy but also disturb the personal lives of future generation.
Working on a variety of projects with multiple companies, Tuhin and Adept Master Team has personally experienced a huge gap between industry requirements and employees' knowledge/expertise. Reason for this situation has something to do with multiple factors, primarily being our current educational system.
Thinking alone about problems doesn't help in solving them, but a well-planned action does. From 2012, the team has been extensively researching to backtrack and map every ability/skill that is required for an employee to a specific subject/category and worked extensively on developing them.
Today, he is ready with 1-year Integrated & Holistic programs for graduates, which address all prevailing challenges & empower graduates with life-skills and wisdom for a happy and balanced life. All Programs assure a guaranteed job at the end of the course.
Well to conclude, Mr. Tuhin Banik is definitely into many good things as he is constantly helping in changing the landscape of the industrial marketplace with some of the most advanced technologies ever prevailed.
List of Important Links:
To know more about Tuhin Banik, you can visit:
To know about the advanced digital marketing solutions and concepts, you can visit:
To know more on how digital marketing can be blended with artificial intelligence, you can visit: