Mount Abu School Sector 5 Rohini, an apostle of commitment and conviction, has been serving the society since its inception in the year 1998 with the vision "Passionate urge for excellence at par". The school has successfully completed 20 years of its excellence in education under the dynamic leadership of the Chairman Shri Dina Nath and continuously striving hard to bring revolutionary transformation in the society through the empowered citizens.
Shri Dina Nath, Chairman of the school, is a great visionary with the credentials of honesty and integrity and profound passion for bringing reforms in society through quality education.
Inexorable effort and multidisciplinary approach of the Principal, Jyoti Arora has led the institution to be one of the leading schools of Delhi with the best of innovative practices.
- A Microsoft showcase school provides access to technology based education which lays an optimal foundation for learning, for bringing captivating content and 21st Century Technology to every classroom!
- Snap Homework App: The school has the proud association with Snap App, a US based organization. Snap App is an attempt to create Technology Connect Classrooms aimed at developing a smart association with the parents. It is a tool to bridge the gap between the teachers and the parents. The app ensures effective communication with parents and extends the classroom to parents.
- The school building is surrounded with flourishing plants that offer an Eco Friendly environment that is filled with positivity and enthusiasm.
- Air-conditioned school with Smart Class Modules for enhanced learning environment
- Well-equipped computer labs with 3D modules and computer systems installed for hands on learning
- Hi-Tech labs of Physics and Chemistry with facility for individual experimentation
- Atal Tinkering Lab for innovative and creative learning, initiated by National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog, Govt of India
- Only school in Delhi to have well-equipped Astronomy lab for exploring the universe
- World-class Multi sports complex with FIFA Approved Turf for enhanced sporting facilities for Cricket, Basket Ball, Athletics and Table Tennis.
HONORS AND RECOGNITION
- Students of Mount Abu Public School celebrated the 25 years of INDO-ASEAN Partnership by presenting a scintillating dance performance on 26 January, 2018 at Rajpath.
- 150 students showcased their vibrant presentation of Assam Nritya Shaili at Rajpath on 26th January, 2017. The memorable performance was witnessed by Hon'ble President of India, Sh. Pranab Mukherjee, Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Sh. Narender Modi, and the Chief Guest of the occasion, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Education World Survey declares Mount Abu Public School at the 50th Rank in Delhi city, 65th in State, and 105th in All India.
- The school is a proud recipient of 'INSPIRING EDUCATORS' of the state Award 2018, by Rocksport.
- Winner of "Times of India - INDIAN SCHOOL AWARDS 2018" in categories "Best School using Technology Award" and "Top 100 Favourite Schools of India"
- The School Principal received the honour of TIMES POWER ICONS AWARD 2018 from Deepa Malik Para Olympic Gold Medal Winner and a Padam Shri and Arjuna Awardee Athlete.
- The school was felicitated with "Education Leadership Award" at ABP NEWS - NATIONAL EDUCATION AWARDS 2018 for exemplary performance in the field of Education & Leadership
- The school became the proud recipient of the Award 'Institution of the Year 2017-18' for its Academic and Educational Excellence.
- Mrs. Jyoti Arora was felicitated with "EXCELLENCE AWARD" for her outstanding performance in the field of Education in a magnificent ceremony organised by National Daily "Punjab Kesari" at SIGLAP CC, SINGAPORE.
- The school got the prestigious TIMES EDUCATION ICON AWARD 2018 for its commendable contribution in imparting quality education through innovative techniques
- The school was conferred with the SKOCH ORDER OF MERIT AWARD during 51st SKOCH Summit
- The school is the proud winner of School Enterprise Challenge -Buddy Initiative 2017. More than 6000 schools from over 100 countries took part and Mount Abu School was chosen as the winner of Buddy initiative Prize of USD$ 1000 for being the mentor school to Lovely Public School in setting up the business enterprise.
- The school achieved the Glorious Distinction of being included in the stellar list of Global Innovative Schools. The school Principal, Mrs. Jyoti Arora received GLOBAL INNOVATIVE SCHOOL AWARDS (GISA) 2018.
SCHOOL SAFETY, SECURITY AND HYGIENE
- Everyday maintenance ensures best of the hygienic environment for every member of the school. Day-wise checklist is on display in all the washrooms.
- The security system is further enhanced by the installation of UROSECURE system at the gate of the school. Online attendance system at the gate is an added feature for security.
- The whole premises of the school is under the CCTV surveillance and the school transport is equipped with CCTV cameras and GPS.
Hundred percent results of CBSE and placement of the students in different IITs, Delhi University, ICAI and medical colleges etc. is the consequence of the fortitude and commitment which are the vital ingredients of a successful journey.
For more details, please visit the website: www.mountabuschool.com