According to us, YES and let us tell you why!
But before that, let's be honest. Students love to play most of the times, so why not let them play full-time and learn in the process? Are you ready to gamify your classrooms and engage students at every level? Are you ready to inspire students to study on their own? Are you ready to end the boring classroom experience?
....Yes. FOR REAL....
Unfortunately, as children go to schools today, the fun part has tremendously decreased. No more does learning happen through games.
C'mon, it is boring to be always stressing on repetition, memorization and standardized tests.
And, that's what many school end up doing! As adults, we cannot enjoy this type of learning process. Then, how can we expect children to be engaged?
It is surprising how everything around us is changing so quickly but our school systems haven't seen anything dynamic yet.
Our point is - schools should seriously include gamification as a part of the curriculum.
When schools bring games or game elements into the classroom and curriculum, digital or otherwise, it has been often the reason for an increase in engagement.
But with 75 percent of teachers reporting that they use games in their classroom, the benefits have to be broader than just keeping students busy or a boost in engagement.
So, what is actually motivating schools to adopt gamification? It's simple -
- If children are involved in a game or a learning process with game elements, they tend to pay more attention because everyone wants to play and win a game.
- Game-based learning is a mix of talking, doing and repeating which is great for students to remember what they have learned
- Gamified learning provide constant motivation to learn and excel
- Gamification build perseverance in students
- When students fail in a game, they keep trying until they win it. In games, failure is good for learning
- Learning games will enhance your curriculum and end results.
Every day more and more schools are adopting gamification in their classrooms to bring the best out of their students.
With our platform
- Teachers can create unique gamified assignments (and, practice tests) for each skill for the classroom or an individual student.
- Students can practice the skills before starting with an assignment. Meaning, they will gain experience on complexities in the skill before taking up an assignment. This boosts confidence in every student.
- Playablo uses game elements like leaderboards, challenges, quizzes, scoreboards, etc to create an engaged learning experience
- Playablo also allows the student to review the quizzes they have answered and track their usage, performance, and ranking over a period of time.
- The app provides the ability to dynamically create quizzes with varying complexities. Meaning, it is fun and challenging for every single student
So, are you ready to say goodbye to the boring classroom experience and welcome gamified learning experience? If you are interested in knowing how it can help YOUR SCHOOL specifically - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-74062 58882.