Symbiosis International (Deemed University) [SIU] is home to many highly rated business schools. Every year, thousands of students register for the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2019 in hope of gaining admissions in one of the 16 business schools. Successfully cracking the SNAP online test will enable you to choose from 28 programmes that are a mix of both traditional and niche specializations.
If you are aspiring to study with an MBA/MSc institute under the aegis of SIU, you will need to understand the basics of the only entrance exam scores they accept. This article will give you a brief overview of the SNAP test 2019.
- Mode of exam - Computer-based test
- Duration of the entrance exam - 120 minutes
- Date of the test - 15th December 2019
- Negative marks for every wrong answer - 25%
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
For the year 2019, the Current Affairs section has been eliminated. Therefore, there have been some changes in the total marks allotted to each question. Here is the new marking system:
- A candidate must have graduated from any recognised/statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks or similar grade for SC/ ST).
- Candidates in their final year can also fill the registration form.
- International students or those with a degree from an international university will need to submit a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). International candidates can only apply if the AIU satisfactorily validates all your international degrees and qualifications.
- Register for the test at www.snaptest.org
- Fill in the required information accurately.
- Upload a scanned colour passport size photo. (Photographs more than three months old are not valid).
- Pay the SNAP test registration fee (INR 1750/-) and application fee of your favoured institutes.
- You can make the payment via any of the following means:
Billdesk Payment Gateway
Easebuzz Payment Gateway
Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development
- (SCMHRD, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur (SIBM, Nagpur)
Note: You will need to choose and pay the application fee of institute you wish to be a part of when you register for the SNAP Test.
Ensure that you register as soon as possible so that you can focus on preparing for the test diligently. All the best!
For more detail about SNAP and the various Symbiosis International (Deemed University) [SIU] MBA programmes - Click Here.